The film, Bedlam, will be available to stream for free starting on April 13th at 10:00pm at unctv.org and the PBS App, or viewers can watch on their local PBS channel. Bedlam will continue to be available to view online at unctv.org or PBS App until May 12th.
Viewers are invited to attend a special panel which will be streamed via a Zoom Webinar on April 14th at 7:30pm.
- Kenneth Paul Rosenberg, M.D. : psychiatrist and producer/writer of Bedlam
- Dr. Garry J. Crites, Executive Director of NAMI NC
- Kody Kinsley: Deputy Secretary for Behavioral Health & Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities at DHHS
- Jessica May: Director of Development / Major Donor Officer at Western Carolina Rescue Ministries
- Tiffany Iheanacho: Justice Resource Coordinator, Buncombe County Government
You can also link with the UNC TV website for more information.
Link will be sent via email to all registrants