When you join NAMI North Carolina, you become part of a network that provides life-saving information, support and education to millions of people who need it. You join thousands of Americans fighting for hope and recovery—people who understand the realities of mental illness and its challenges. Become a member of the NAMI North Carolina community and add your voice to our efforts to combat the stigma associated with mental illness and advocate for better mental health services. NAMI North Carolina’s membership community is strong and growing. With your membership, our voice grows that much stronger.
A NAMI North Carolina membership will automatically enroll you as a member at all three levels of the organization—national, state and local!
You will also receive all the benefits for being a NAMI North Carolina member:
- A subscription to The Advocate, NAMI’s magazine
- Receive Members-Only e-mail communications
- Member Discounts, including discounts at various NAMI events (National & State Conferences, etc)
- Access to restricted, Members-Only material on www.nami.org
- Eligibility to vote in applicable NAMI and NAMI NC elections
- Membership helps keep all of NAMI programs and services free of charge to participants
NAMI offers three levels of membership:
- $60 per year for a Household membership that includes all members of a household living at the same address
- $40 per year for a Regular membership which is an individual membership for one person
- $5 per year for an Open Door membership for an individual member with limited financial resources
All membership fees are tax deductible.